At the Upton Law Firm, we know how complex and frustrating it is to apply for disability benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. It is not only a long process but very tedious. Being Veteran’s ourselves, we have the compassion and experience to help you navigate the complex VA disability system. If you have been denied VA disability benefits, you need an attorney who knows the system and won’t give up until you get the compensation you deserve. We know service – and we’re here to serve you. We can help you get the benefits you are entitled to and represent you so that you do not have to go through the process alone.
Here are some of the reasons for you to consider on why you can work with us:
- We work with all aspects of the VA process.
- We carry with us years of experience learning about the complex world of Veteran Issues, laws and regulations.
- We have a vast network of individuals with the knowledge to support your disability claim.
- We know what evidence is needed for best results.
- We fight for the maximum amount of benefits for you.
- We provide you with hands on personal attention.
We help veterans with issues such as:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Service Connected Medical Malpractice
- Severe Anxiety Disorder
- Severe Facial Disfigurement
- Severe Orthopedic Disabilities
- Total Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Concussions
Visit us today for a free consultation, or call our office at 860-893-0558!