Stephanie Pauline Antone
Phone: (860) 342-8813
Fax: (860) 342-8813
Attorney Stephanie P. Antone graduated with Honors from University of Connecticut School of Law with her Juris Doctorate and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Insurance Law from the University of Connecticut School of Law. While in law school Mrs. Antone received several awards from The Center For Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). These awards are given to the highest scoring student in each law school class at many law schools. Prior to receiving her law degree, Mrs. Antone worked in a number of professional business settings, affording her the skills to effectively manage client relationships.
Attorney Antone applies her professional background and her legal education to her daily work for her clients. She is a diligent advocate for her clients, striving to understand their needs and to protect their rights.
Mrs. Antone is active in the community and is an active member of the East Haddam Community Lions Club.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Old Dominion University, Bachelor of Arts Degree, summa cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Juris Doctor w/Certificate in Tax Law
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Master of Law, Insurance Law
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers 2016 Rising Star*
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Taxation for American Indians
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Insurance Finance
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Labor Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Insurance Solvency
- 2013 Insurance Law Center LLM Prize
Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association