Social Security Disability Lawyer in New Britain
Statistically, most Social Security Disability claims get denied on the first try. Our Social Security Disability Lawyers in New Britain will work through every step of the Social Security Administration’s process to apply or appeal on your behalf.
Some conditions that are listed with the Social Security Administration
- Musculoskeletal problems such as spinal cord injuries.
- Cardiovascular conditions such as heart failure or other coronary diseases
- Vision, hearing or speech impairment.
- Respiratory illness such as asthma, etc.
- Neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis or cerebral Palsy.
- Mental disorders such as schizophrenia, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Immune System disorders such as HIV etc.
- Syndrome’s such as Marfan Syndrome, etc.
- Skin Disorders
- Digestive tract disorders
- Kidney and genitourinary diseases.
Many people do not know that in order to qualify for social security benefits, you do not have to meet the exact listing requirements. You can also be awarded disability benefits if your conditions meet similar criteria or restrict your normal functions in such a way that you cannot continue your normal work. Your ability to work and perform daily functions will be taken into consideration by the SSA.
The following are some pre-requisites for getting Social Security Benefits.
- The applicant should not be gainfully employed
- The applicant should have severe impairment
- Such impairment should be continuous for the past 12 months or should expect to last that long or might result in death
- Such impairment may meet any one of the conditions that meet or equal in severity in one of the Social Security Administration’s listed impairments
- Such impairments should disable you from performing significant work.
Don’t delay! Disability claims often take a long time to process and as noted above, most are rejected at their initial stage. If you or your loved ones are in the need of filing or pursuing such claims, contact one of our Social Security Disability Lawyers in New Britain today.